Investment PortfolioIdentity Partners invests in a range of businesses as long as the fundamental business case meets our investment criteria. Identity Partners also facilitates investments by other investors as well as access to finance for women and youth.
- Identity Partners have used their investment expertise to initiate and manage an SME Development Fund to provide financial and non-financial support to black women and youth owned small businesses
- IDF has a strategic partnership with Anglo Zimele which incubated one of the Identity Partners, Polo Radebe prior to the establishment of IDF in February 2008
- This partnership also gives the IDF access to Zimele's operational and infrastructural support and expertise sharing
- IDF has secured an anchor funder and is currently on a capital raising exercise to raise further funds
- IDF aims to earn positive social and commercial returns from its investments, and achieve the targeted hurdle rate therefore ensuring long-term sustainability of its intervention
- Our vision is to lead private sector investment into SME development